tlug: December Nomikai 12/17 20:00

Tengu was already full for 12/17 and wouldn't take reservations
but after some talking I was able to reserve a table for 16 persons
from 20:00 til 22:00.

I think it's ok, as about half (including me) always come late
anyways. And finishing later, we can all go home (without a nijikai)
and wake up early next morning, for the TLUG presentation at the
Linux Conference 99 - Saturday 12/18, from 9:30-9:50 ;)

Participants:
1. Alberto Tomita <atomita@example.com>
2. Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
3. Shimpei Yamashita <shimpei@example.com>
4. Jack Morgan <yojack@example.com>
5. Uva Coder <uvacoder@example.com>
6. John Clark Naldoza <njclark@example.com>
7. Simon Cozens <simon@example.com>
8. Shino Akiyama
9. Kinichi Kitano <Kin-ichi_Kitano@example.com>
10. Dave Van Cleef

Not sure:
1. Austin K. Kurahone <austin@example.com>
2. Tony Laszlo <laszlo@example.com>
3. Manuel Chakravarty <chak@example.com>
4. John Clark Naldoza <njclark@example.com>
5. Steve Turnbull <stephen@example.com>
6. ITSUMI ken-ichi <amt@example.com>

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January, 2000
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)