tlug: Just in case someone wants to help this guy out...;-)

---> BLAH SNIP SNIP <---

Posted by Evan Leibovitch on November 03, 1999 at 04:42:52:

Hello, I write a weekly Linux column for ZDNet and
I'm writing an article on the relationship between the
various distributors.

Given the split between Red Hat and Laser5, the growth
of TurboLinux worldwide, and the highly-publicized
deal between Caldera and Fujitsu, I would like to learn
more and to hear peoples' opinions on the current
state of Linux vendors in Japan.

I would also like to know if there is an English translation available of
this interview published in ASCII
magazine:http://www.ascii.co.jp/ascii24/call.cgi?file=issue/1999/0903/keyp01
.html

Please write to me at evan@example.com

Thank you!

- Evan

___>SNIP SNIP<--

Cheers,

John Clark

Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691