tlug: Components / Net Access

Hi all,
	On Saturday, I get on a plane and get over to Tokyo. I really need my
computer to come with me, but delivery and courier firms are charging
the earth. (About 150UKP for the base unit alone, and I don't want to think
about the monitor...)
	So, what I thought I might do is to strip down my machine and take
it over in components, leaving me to buy a case, PSU and possibly
motherboard when I arrive. What sort of rates should I expect to pay for
an ATX case and PSU and a Pentium Pro-able motherboard? And can anyone
recommend any good components suppliers? Oh, and I'll need a monitor too;
bog standard 14". How much would that be over there?
	Of course, if anyone's got stuff they want to sell, that could be a lot
easier. :)

	Secondly, when I get all set up, I want some kind of permanent access.
I'll be in Meguro-ku, Tokyo, and will be looking at cable modems / xDSL
solutions; anything that allows me to ssh out. Connections back in to my
machine via a static IP would be nice but not necessary; we have ways of
tunneling through firewalls.
	Anyone got any ideas of prices or any experiences about that they'd like
to share with me?

Thanks, and I'll see you all soon,
Simon
--
Premature optimization is the root of all evil.
		-- D.E. Knuth