Re: tlug: vine

    Oliver> They have to commands man and jman, the latter being a
    Oliver> sym-link to the first.

That's fine; the issue is "how complete is the coverage?"  For
example, lack of English docs for Canna is a perennial complaint.  (My
current Debian installation doesn't have a Canna man page at all, but
that could be because Canna is home-brew.)

    Oliver> #!/bin/sh
    Oliver> case ${0##*/} in
    Oliver>     man)  LANG=C;          man.exe $*	;;
    Oliver>     jman) LANG=ja_JP.ujis; man.exe $*   ;;
    Oliver> esac
    Oliver> exit 0

If they have to rename the binary though I could wish for an extension
other than ".exe" ;-)

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1. Linux SMP on a quad-Xeon server
2. The Green Frog Linux distribution
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691