tlug: vine

A question about Vine (I'd ask vine, but English is my naitve language and
I don't think it is their native language):

Can someone compare debian's JP version and vine?

I realize that Vine is RPM and Debian is well debian...

I mean as far as an English speaker who wants to use Japanese in his
system...

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan / Houston, Texas, USA
e-w.standlee@example.com (free except pop)
fwiw3980@example.com <default>
Standlee@example.com (everything free including fowarding and pop)

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1. Linux SMP on a quad-Xeon server
2. The Green Frog Linux distribution
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691