Re: tlug: Gcc manual

>Go to any GNU site, get a recent texinfo and gcc manual (you may have
>to get the gcc sources, the man is probably not separate).  Build
>texinfo.  Use the texi2html program on the gcc man sources.

I found some files in /usr/info, and also have texi2html installed. So I
did the following in a tmp directory:
  gzip -cd /usr/info/egcs.info.gz >egcs    (makes a 1.3Mb file)
  texi2html egcs   (makes a 1.3Mb html file)
  texi2html -split_chapter egcs

The latter makes nothing at all, and verbose gives no clues. -split and
-split_node are the same. -menu just makes the single 1.3Mb file.

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Darren

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691