tlug: Gcc manual

    Darren> On a few sites I've noticed an html gcc manual - in depth,
    Darren> 100 or so html pages. I want this on my machine, for quick
    Darren> access, but I've yet to find anyone offering a zip or gz
    Darren> file of all the pages. Has anyone seen such a thing?

Try ftp.debian.org /somewhere/down/in/the/dungeons/egcs-doc*.deb.
You'll need to figure out how to get it out of the .deb, but I think
that has HTML.

If not:

Go to any GNU site, get a recent texinfo and gcc manual (you may have
to get the gcc sources, the man is probably not separate).  Build
texinfo.  Use the texi2html program on the gcc man sources.  V,As(Bil,A`(B.
(Excuse my French, I studied Spanish.)

No guarantees, texi2html is very beta last I heard.  You may have to
edit the man sources ;-)

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691