Re: tlug: Is the mailing list active?

Chris Sekiya <chris@example.com> wrote
      on Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:43:31 +0900 (JST)
           re:Re: tlug: Is the mailing list active? :-

> On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Dave Gutteridge wrote:
>
> > I haven't seen any mail from either this list or the advocacy list in quite
> > a while... I haven't even seen my own posts come back to me. If someone can
> > see this message, can they mail me direct so I will know if the problem is
> > my mail server?
>
> Well, Dave isn't going to be able to see this message, because somebody
> misconfigured their DNS.
>
> On the TLUG server's mail queue, I see a _lot_ of these:
>
> HAA03836     1999 Sat Jan 30 07:36 <owner-tlug@example.com>
>                  (Deferred: Name server: mail.rainbow.co.jp.: host name lookup)
>                                    <dave@example.com>

I think his mail address is dave@example.com
mail.rainbow.co.jp seems to be the server who receives mails
to rainbow.co.jp

... oh, Chris already knew it.

Ken

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691