Re: tlug: Is the mailing list active?

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Dave Gutteridge wrote:

> I haven't seen any mail from either this list or the advocacy list in quite
> a while... I haven't even seen my own posts come back to me. If someone can
> see this message, can they mail me direct so I will know if the problem is
> my mail server?

Well, Dave isn't going to be able to see this message, because somebody
misconfigured their DNS.

On the TLUG server's mail queue, I see a _lot_ of these:

HAA03836     1999 Sat Jan 30 07:36 <owner-tlug@example.com>
                 (Deferred: Name server: mail.rainbow.co.jp.: host name lookup)
                                   <dave@example.com>

-- Chris

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691