tlug: Auction && Meeting Help

This month's Tlug auction promises to be one of the biggest ever!  We
have many sparc 2's (fully loaded) and other sparc stations, plus
PC's and monitors.

For everyone interested, please meet at 10:00 at Yaesu central exit
to help out at the meeting, or come directly to HSBC and sign in at
the door as "TLUG".   We'll need at least 7 to 10 people in the
morning to help set up.

Hope to see you at the meeting,

-Joe.

Joe Marchak joem@example.com ph:03-5203-3925 fx:03-5203-3699 ldist: s/03/813/