Re: tlug: Network Question

When an IP block is given to_someone_ to administer, theat someone does
have to have a registered dowmain.  (At least I'm pretty sure thats the
case)

So If I want to find out what IP Blocks IBM administers wouldwide, how
do I do that is my question.

Now going back and reading Steves message to see whats there.

-Scott

Rex Walters did state upon Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 03:42:59PM +0900:

--
Why are we here? Because we're here! | Scott H. Perlman
  Roll The Bones!!  --RUSH	     |