Re: tlug: Network Question

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 04:10:54PM +0900, Scott Perlman wrote:
> When an IP block is given to_someone_ to administer, theat someone does
> have to have a registered dowmain.  (At least I'm pretty sure thats the
> case)

Maybe terminology problems are hampering our communication?  "Domain" to
me implies DNS.  It is absolutely not necessary to have anything
registered in DNS to receive a block of IP addresses.

> So If I want to find out what IP Blocks IBM administers wouldwide, how
> do I do that is my question.

Did you even look at any of the URLs I provided?

> Now going back and reading Steves message to see whats there.

Hmm ....  Those references in Stephen's message look familiar.

Regards,
--
Rex