Re: tlug: YOW! Edict on a pilot!

Rex Walters <rex@example.com> wrote:
>> I just stumbled across
>> http://www02.u-page.so-net.or.jp/ca2/kei-k/index-e.htm (japanese page
>> also available).  Amazing -- edict on a pilot.  Now this is useful.
[snip]
>> Mr. Breen -- were you aware of this work?  Your web page only mention
>> Robert Wells work toward creating something similar for the pilot.  Is
>> Mr. Wells aware of it?!

I sure am. I have a copy of the files on my ftp archive. Look at:
http://ftp.cc.monash.edu.au/pub/nihongo/00INDEX.html#pilot_r
The first version has been there since January, and the latest since
August.

You'll find a heap of EDICT-derived KDIC files there. Yes, I should put
the URL on my WWW page.

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen        School of Computer Science & Software Engineering
Email: j.breen@example.com                Monash University