tlug: Recommendations for LCD Monitors?

Hello,

can anyone recommend a not-too-expensive LCD monitor in the
14-15" range?

Probably prices vary quite a bit in different countries, but to
name some of the models I could get for less than DM 3000 here,
there are e.g.

Iiyama Pro Lite 36
ViewSonic VP 140
NEC LCD 400v
IBM 9514

Would such a monitor coexist with my ELSA Winner 2000PRO/X?

Thanks for any hint,

Irene

Btw, I also would prefer the ml archive to cover the
current month as well.