Re: tlug: GUI Linux reliability vs other OS

Even if linux's "gui" (X) were equally unreliable (as NT), it's
possible to kill and restart X without rebooting the whole damn
machine.

OTOH, memory leaks, etc. seem far more common with X apps than
command line or curses based apps.  On my box, netscape and
(admittedly old, bugridden versions of) windowmaker are the most
common reasons for me to restart X.

Regards,
--
Rex