Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)

Hi,

In message "Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)"
    on 98/08/11, Marcus Metzler <mocm@example.com> writes:
> Did you have the new version of the Let`s note that came out last
> month. I think they are a little different fom the old ones.
> Maybe there is some information on the pcmcia controllers at the
> panasonic web site. (probably not :( )

I just look at panasonic web site. Please check your PC's back
you will see 'CF-M32J8' or 'CF-M32J5', this is new version of
Let's note mini. Older version is 'AL-N4T512J5'(this is mine).

> They might try creating a second dos partition and putting the TL disk
> on that one. This work for me. Or they have to find out about the
> pcmcia controller and maybe patch the pcmcia-cs, or even write a new driver.
>
> Marcus
It also failed that we tried do fips.
fips framed like 'memory alocated errror, cannnot load COMMAND'

Hiroshi 'Ritz' MIURA :-)

Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30