Re: tlug: TL 2.0 Released/Members Discount!

Scott Stone writes:
 > On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Cliff Miller wrote:
 >
 > > Hi,
 > >
 > > I have only been on the TLUG mailing list a few months now, so I'm not
 > > really sure of the policy, but I hope that you don't find Scott's
 > > blatant advertisement for TurboLinux offensive.... One of his few
 > > faults is his over-enthusiasm. :)
 > >
 > > Again, apologies for the crass posts.
 > >
 > > Cliff
 >
 > They haven't minded before, which is why I did it this time.  I'd
 > appreciate not being put down in front of the whole group, especially by
 > my employer, in the future... I know you didn't mean to, but.. I don't
 > want people to think that I"m some kind of out of control freak, you know?

Let me use another "Japanese" card again.
If you are a Japanese and work for a company, occasionally,
you go to the management seminar where you learn that
managers do not admonish subordinates in front of peers
since this is an act of hurting a pride. Then you witness
the same scene repeatedly in real life. managers scorn
subordinates in front of public in order to control and
intimidate them. This effect is so super this actually shut
them up. If you are a monkey, this is an act of mounting.
So only people who made up their minds and gave upon
continuing burst out. I find this is irreversible in
relationship in working atmosphere if you are a Japanese.
I wonder what it is going to be here.
Of course I hope that people apologize each other forgive
each other and shake hands and live happily everafter.

Regards,
Kei.

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: