RE: tlug: Fw: Could Linux Kill NT?

>Sapporo, 2 1/2 hours/5400 yen (one-way) by train. I've met Hokkaido
>natives who don't know where this town is. So there.

Actually, it sounds like a nice place, except for the weather.  Hokkaido
only has two kinds of weather: too cold (that's the kinds it gets in summer)
and way too cold (that's the kind it has the rest of the year) :-)    Well,
actually, there's a third level of cold, but I can't write that sort of
description here ;-)

How's the fishing around there?

BTW, you didn't mention how far you had to go to find a place to buy
computer parts and stuff :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: