tlug: What's the best

Hi all,

During the last week or so I've had the opportunity to work with both
FreeBSD (extensively) and also with Solaris x86.  Although there were
some setup features I liked about FreeBSD, there just wasn't much after
the install was complete.  As for Solaris x86...it cost how much???  I
couldn't believe the setup, the lack of documentation, the lack of
supported drivers, etc.  I can't believe it's actually a commercial
product.  Even FreeBSD supported everything I have in my system.

Today I went back to trusted RH4.2 with CDE1.2.  I'm happy and don't
think I'll be going any where for awhile.  I like hearing others
comments on what they've thought of the forementioned products if you've
used them.

Take it easy.

Blaine
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor:

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station