tlug: TLUG info requests

Hi,
I guess I didn't know how to use aliases and ended up having to
create a kind of mailing list to alias the info@example.com
to:
  craigoda@example.com
  joem@example.com
  kenhrd@example.com

There are several advantages to this.

interested member, sends e-mail to info@example.com and the
e-mail is sent to everyone on the list.

Responsibility for reply is shared.  One person can reply and
cc the list to avoid redundant work.

without maintainer approval.

The subject line is automatically prepended with TLUG Info Request:

Additional people can join easily.  If you try to subscribe
to the list, it will be sent to me for approval.

---

If you want to help out by volunteering to respond to questions from
interested members, simply join the list.   send to
majordomo@example.com  and include
   subscribe information

in the body of the message.

The list should be used only to respond to potential member
inquiries, not for discussion.

Regards,
Craig

----