Re: tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

Scott Stone wrote:
> You can't have:
>
> /crap/file1.txt
> /crap/file2.txt
>
> and have the two files on separate drives (at least not that I know of).

Just to be nitpicky.

#mount
/dev/hdb1 on /crap type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb3 on /usr/local type ext2 (rw)
#ls /crap
file1.txt   file2.txt
#ls -l crap
-rw-r--r--   1 perlman  staff        1489 Feb 16 14:30 file1.txt
lrwxrwxrwx   1 perlman  staff        1024 Feb 16 14:30 file2.txt ->
	/usr/local/file2.txt

But they won't actually both LIVE there.  (You could even hard link them
if you were UID 0 and very masochistic)

-Scott

--
 "Should I try to be a straight 'A' student?
   If you are then you think too much."