RE: tlug: Cathedral and Bazar

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 TBaetzle@example.com wrote:

> clear incentive to get Gaspar's yuedit up and running on
> my system. That is, it is running right now, but
> somehow I can't get the KINPUT method to work yet...

Do you have LANG set to Japanese?  Do you have the conversion server
running?  cannaserver or jserver?

> But back to the topic - if you feel that you can delegate
> the conversion, go ahead and try me :-)

Might be a good idea to try.  I have not received the e-mail
from Hiroo yet and I have to confirm with him how
he wants to approach web publishing.  He said that it is
going to be public domain, but I'm not sure what he wants
to do about the formatting.

REgards,
Craig

soon to be:  craigoda@example.com