tlug: Re: SOLID Server data management for Linux (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:52:05 +0900 (JST)
From: Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
To: Jussi Harvela <jussi.harvela@example.com>
Subject: Re: SOLID Server data management for Linux

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Jussi Harvela wrote:

> Have you been able to proceed with the potential LUG get-together next
> week?
>
> I have been trying to keep the evenings free for the occation.

Jussi,
unfortunately, we have not been able to get anything organized.
I think this might be due to people's schedules at the end of the
Japanese fiscal year.  The year ends this month.  I posted a
second inquiry as to interest a few days ago to the Tokyo Linux
Users Group list and didn't receive any response from the membership.

I think it is best to cancel the meeting.

If you are still interested in gathering interest from Linux
users, maybe you could send me a description of the direction
for the planned talk and I can try to get people's response again.

Maybe next time we can start planning earlier and have more
fun.

Regards,
Craig

---