tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

Thanks to Stephen Turnbull for the info on editing my fstab to mount my
Windows 95 partition.  It's not exactly cooperating yet, but what else
is new? :-)

I edited my fstab to contain:

/dev/hda1  /w95 vfat auto 0 2

as suggested (I want it to mount at boot), but in the boot messages
there is a line that says "mount: mount point /w95 does not exist" so
I'm wondering what else I need to edit to convince it that there is
indeed such a mount point.

Thanks!

--
Jonathan Byrne