tlug: Tex or Postscript to HTML

Does anyone know of a convenient way to convert a TeX file or a Postscript
(or for that matter a dvi) file to HTML which can handle Japanese?  I am
aware of some that handle english, but I need a convenient way to convert
files that I am creating in LaTeX to HTML.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert Bickel, Lecturer
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
2-24-16 Nakacho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo 184-0012
Phone:     +81-423-88-7103
FAX:       +81-423-85-7204
Home:      +81-422-42-5615
Cellular:  +81-30-691-7580