Re: tlug: TLUG.GR.JP now registered

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> what do I need to ask them?  The IP is 210.145.37.187 and the nameserver
> for the domain will be the same, assuming the server does its own DNS.  I
> doubt we'll ever get reverse name resolution thru our ISP, since *we*
> still don't have that and I've been asking for months.  (we only have a
> .240 subnet...)

They have to update the JPNIC DNS database. Only a member of
JPNIC is authorized to do that.  Maybe a Japanese person can
help you explain this to NTT.  We can start building the DNS on
hikari immediately.  If we set the client DNS to hikari, it
should work immediately.  After we enter the domain into the
JPNIC database, it should work from any DNS after the domain
is propagated.

Regards,
Craig

----