Re: tlug: VAX stuff available

φ(._.) Christopher Sekiya <wileyc@example.com> wrote
on Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:17:52 +0900 (JST) in "tlug: VAX stuff available" as:
>Anyone wants them ... let me know, and I'll try to keep them from
>going into the dumpster (location Shinyokohama -- you haul).

Oh VAX!
It was the beautifulest machine to program in assembler language.
I have a *set of* VAX/VMS V 2 :-) manuals in my bookshelf ultil now
for my memories.
む〜
It's too bad that I have no car to bring him (or her) to my home at Kikuna.

 仝 仝 仝仝 仝 仝仝  |●なんでも検索● http://forest.ne.jp/search/?文字列
仝仝 forest.ne.jp 仝仝|CGIメーリングリスト http://forest.ne.jp/cgi-ml/
 仝 仝仝 仝 仝仝 仝 |  林 愛一郎 | i16(愛一郎) | i16@example.com