tlug: VAX stuff available

All,

I was just notified that my company is getting rid of a couple of
VAXstation 4000/60s (running VMS, 64Mb, 19" separated input monitor)
_immediately_.  Another two or three VAXstations (same specs) and a
MicroVAX will be tossed at the end of the month.

Anyone wants them ... let me know, and I'll try to keep them from
going into the dumpster (location Shinyokohama -- you haul).

--	Chris (wileyc@example.com)

a word from the sponsor: