Re: tlug: TPJ-JP project site

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Yeah, w3.el had a bit to say about it.  See below.  BTW, I see you're
> using XEmacs, but not hm--html-mode or PSGML?  (It's harder to make
> that kind of error in PSGML or hm--html-mode.)  Besides the stuff that
> w3 complains about, I believe that the <TITLE> element is required,
> and you probably ought to include an SGML DOCTYPE element.

Please be patient with XEmacs beginner :-)

I will correct the stuff after work.

My main concern was more to give you an idea how the page could look
like.
Not everybody likes the same colors, typefaces and camels. Or some of
you may think the concept of displaying the TPJ content the way I
imagine it won't fly.

urs
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station