Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:04:37 +0200
From: Jussi Harvela <jussi.harvela@example.com>
To: craig@example.com, anishi@example.com
Subject: SOLID Server data management for Linux

Kimmo J舐vinen from the Finnish Trade Center recommended me to contact you
on receiving further information on Tokyo Linux User Group.

I am Jussi Harvela, responsible for business development in Solid
Information Technology Ltd. Solid is a data management company well
established in the Linux market and embeddable data management components.

Further info available on:

http://www.solidtech.com/news/bestdb.htm
http://www.solidtech.com/news/ljournal.htm
and of course
http://www.solidtech.com/

We have seen emerging interest growing in Japan and are actively working
with a number of interesting opportunities.

I would be happy to learn more on Tokyo / Japanese Linux community
activities. Additionally, I will be in Japan
together with my CTO, Janne Karjalainen from MAR 30th to APR 3rd. We would
be happy to participate any activities
if possible in order understand how the Linux market in working in Japan.

Best regards

// uc

- - -
Jussi Harvela
Solid Information Technology Corp.
jussi.harvela@example.com
European Mobile +358 40 500 5445
US Mobile +1 408 888 6447
www.solidtech.com

SOLID is recruiting - http://www.solidtech.com/company/opportun.htm

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station