tlug: jdk-1.1.5v3 availability

A few weeks ago, I was commenting on Linux jdk1.1.5.  There
are now two versions, one for libc5 and one for glibc(6).

  http://www.blackdown.org/~sbb/jdk-1.1.5/

I'm downloading it now.  I got JPython working under
both debian hamm and redhat5.0.  It is pretty cool, but the
startup time of the JVM is still rather long.  At the same
time, cPython1.5 is supposed to be getting faster and faster.

--

On a different subject, I'm still looking for a reverse polish
notation X-Windows based calculator similar to an HP12C.

Regards,
Craig

------
craig@example.com
PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: