tlug: Open Source

Since Eric Raymond's "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" came up on this list
recently (sheesh, where *hasn't* it been brought up recently?) I thought
people might find the the following url interesting:

    http://www.opensource.org/

Personally, I sure like the ideas.  I know I'm not the only one that
cringes at some of the fanaticism from rms and the gnu folks.  The Open
Source folks seem to have the right idea AND are actually behaving in a
way that hopefully won't alienate corporate types (suits).

Cheers,
--
Rex
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30