Re: tlug: LowDown on Lilo: 4Gb disks with lilo v.20

I'm not sure where you all are on this subject, but I know that there
was an article in Linux Journal on how to boot Linux and WindowsNT.  I
know from the article that lilo cannot boot WinNT, but WinNT can boot
Linux.  I believe the said the fix was to load lilo on the boot
partition not the Master boot record, and then you have to go to WinNT
and tell it to recognize the Linux partition as a bootable partition.
Then you have to create the entry in WinNT so that when you boot WinNT
will give you the option of booting WinNT or Linux.

I'll look the the past issues and see if I can find it.  There are also
several web sites which tell you the same basic thing.  I tried it a
couple of times, unsuccessfully.  After working more with Linux, I found
I didn't need Windows anymore so I gave up.  Regards,

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative