tlug: email to HTML

Hi All,

I've been saving my favorite TLUG messages to a mailbox for over a year now and
it was getting harder and harder to find messages I wanted to re-read. The
messages were stored as 1, 2, 3, etc so grepping through them was the only way
to find something.

Enter MHonArc, a perl email to html converter, which I've decided I love. It's
available from ftp://hhobel.phl.univie.ac.at/MHonArc

It converts either the above mentioned archive style or mbox style archives to a
dated and threaded html archive of your mail. It's great!

If TLUG ever gets it's own server I promise to make all the archives of TLUG
mail available on the web....

Regards,

Jim

Sent by: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
On: 17-Oct-97 at: 13:52:29 JST
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
What garlic is to salad, insanity is to art.
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: