Re: tlug: email to HTML

In message <XFMail.971017140117.schweiz@example.com> you wrote:
> Enter MHonArc, a perl email to html converter, which I've decided I love. It'
> s available from ftp://hhobel.phl.univie.ac.at/MHonArc

I just would like to add that it's also available in RPM format from the
RedHat contrib directory as MHonArc-1.2.3-3.i386.rpm.

BTW, the RedHat contrib directory is also mirrored by ftp.lab.kdd.co.jp at
/Linux/packages/redhat-contrib

---
Alberto Tomita, Jr.            http://www.ishiilab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~Alberto
Yokohama National University       e-mail: alberto@example.com

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)