Re: tlug: Oct. 11 TLUG meeting notes

I would like to thank Joe Marchak for hosting the TLUG meeting.
It was great.  I know these things must be a heck of a lot
of work for him.

I've registered TLUG with GLUE.   I'm proposing that
TLUG have a small voting executive committee so that we can
get rapid voting on a few things like finance allocation
and promotion strategies.  I've sent e-mail to
four people asking if they would be interested.  I'm waiting
for respone.  Any volunteers?

Work continues on the conversion of Linux-Nihongo to LaTeX.
Send me documentation if you want to add something.

We're still looking for someone to donate bandwidth so we
can get a permanent server up.

I'll write up some minutes, but a quick note, be careful
about this month's Linux Japan.  It has a faulty CD.
We weren't able to install Debian-JP 1.3.1 from the CD.

Demian volunteered to collect people's opinion about
a possible meeting on Nov 13 at 19:00 in the Tokyo area.

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)