tlug: A little more on juman

tlug note from Dennis McMurchy <denismcm@example.com>
  Hi,

  Still haven't unpacked and explored the juman2.2 package that I downloaded
yesterday (there was a fairly recent Linux patch for this).  It also has
an X Window System front-end called vijuman.

  However, a little further investigation suggests that there is now a
successor to juman2x and it is _not_ juman3x, but has been rechristened
chasen.  See the page at http://cactus.aist-nara.ac.jp/lab/nlt/chasen.html
for details.

  Whether development has split into two camps or not is not clear to me.
Chasen 1.0 is supposed to be a leaner, meaner extension of juman2.0 .
It also has its own X Window System interface 'vicha' and is supposed to
work with, among many other OSes, Lignux 2.0.

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka