Re: [tlug] From an enthusiast TLUG follower

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 22:20, Schwartz, Fernando G. <fgs@example.com> wrote:
On 8/28/20 9:52 AM, Benjamin Kowarsch wrote:
> Methinks that in the US and also in Brazil, figuring out who the better
> politicians are to vote for has never been easier than now. :-o

Knew this would eventually come up; useless to try to profile me by the
domain I use, rather check the IP I write from since I'm not VPN'ing
anything.

Last time I checked voting rights were based on country of origin, not country of residence.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index