Re: [tlug] From an enthusiast TLUG follower

On 8/28/20 9:52 AM, Benjamin Kowarsch wrote:
Methinks that in the US and also in Brazil, figuring out who the better
politicians are to vote for has never been easier than now. :-o

Knew this would eventually come up; useless to try to profile me by the domain I use, rather check the IP I write from since I'm not VPN'ing anything.

I had indeed the chance to live/work abroad; in a nutshell, from an European perspective, I was eager to come back home. And BTW, now the " EPA " EU/JP entering effect, I feel no better place to continue my life than Europe.

I sincerely hope you all, the best, フェルナンド

Home | Main Index | Thread Index