Re: [tlug] GW projects

> Could be.  The network economics/econophysics/epidemiology geeks are
> going to have a field day with questions like that.  I'm looking
> forward to the day when new papers about how it got from there to here
> are the big daily COVID news ;-), instead of who got it where :-(.

I got so excited by the UK death stats (and their interesting jumps)
last week that I had to apologize to people for seeming morbid.

I'm really looking forward to analyzing this in about 24 months time.
We'll have enough data at that point to give reasonably accurate answers
to the critical questions that policymakers had 8 weeks ago...

Darren