Re: [tlug] Move the OS to a different partition?

I've accidentally removed partitioning from around a Linux installation...

One option would be to tarball the whole setup with options for /dev
and skipping a few fs locations such as /proc and /sys and unpacking
it on a freshly built partition and formatted fs... but as it is Mint
19 ... it would be easier to just backup user data and re-install
everything

that is my limited suggestion.