Re: [tlug] 3D printing in Tokyo/Japan

I have 3d printer too, now I experiment to 3d scanner using a kinect for Xbox...
In Akiba I founded a service when you can make use for 3d printer for hour(maybe you need buy filament in the store)
If you think in buy a 3d printer.. Aliexpress is the best.... But  sometime I founded it in yahoo auctions for very nice price
If you need help say me..