JP: +81456702373
US: +17853184287
EU: +37254728541

On May 5, 2018, at 11:52, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

On 2017-09-30 00:39 +0900 (Sat), kts wrote:

I may have that experience in 6 weeks… Hope to move from Softbank
with my number to another carrier, and (so far) Asahi-net is in the
lead.
By end of October I hope to be using their basic plan SIM.

So, Kevin, did you switch to Asahi-Net? How did it work out?

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.