[tlug] UEFI Partitioning....

Has anyone else run into prroblems in trying to get Windows 10 and Linux as a dual-boot install with a build-from-source distribution?? (I'm dealing with gentoo myself)

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook (PH50/E) and need to sort out the whole UEFI bootstrap.

I have had no success at all with Windows or Linux installations since purchasing it.
( every Windows install has become buated yet reporting no problems despite boot failures)

I have gotten a working Linux installation only where I am launching a kernel from a USB stick and bypassing UEFI entirely ( HDD installs don't boot at all... )

Linux kernel 4.16.3 hand-comppiled from sources,
  Gentoo Linux ( portage sync from May 2nd)
  currently a few packages shy of being a desktop.

Issue#1= UEFI bootstrap is non-functional
Issue#2= Virtual-Memory support is broken (swapon failures AND boot breakage)

trying to make a machine I can use for part-time hacking when mobile with projects I can sync-replicate with my desktop.