Re: [tlug] [announcement List] *Bonenkai* December 12th

List of Bonenkai attendees, status Dec 7, 07:30 JST:

1. Benjamin Kowarsch -- [ Paid ]
2. Edward Middleton    -- [ Paid ]
3. Bruce McIntosh        -- [ Paid ]
4. Kalin Kozhuharov     -- [ Paid ]
5. Stephen J. Turnbull  -- [ payment pending ]
6. Andreas Kieken        -- [ Paid ]
7. Justin Nicolaides       -- [ Paid ]
8. Chris Salisbury         -- [ Paid ]
9. Dusan Kojic              -- [ Paid ]
10. Akira Tsukamoto      -- [ payment pending ]
11. Michael Wright         -- [ Paid ]
12. Sotaro Kobayashi   -- [ payment pending ]
13. Peter Jacobs          -- [ payment pending ]
14. Alexey Rusakov     -- [ payment pending ]

Seating is limited to 20, although if it gets tight we can permit one extra person since I will spend all the time in the kitchen and probably won't need a seat anyway. Thus, there are at most 7 places remaining.

Four more people have expressed strong interest and may commit today.