[tlug] [announcement] *Bonenkai* December 12th

       TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group Bonenkai

        Date:     December 12 (Tuesday)
        Time:     19:00-21:45
        Location: Garden Kitchen East
                  4−25−13, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0004
                  (directons https://goo.gl/maps/GFa2zRuio4U2)
                  http://www.gardenkitchen.jp/east/access/index.html
        Cost:     5000 yen
                  Payment details
                  (paid by bank transfer before 9th December)

		  三井住友銀行 横浜中央支店 普通 6939742
		  ミドルトン エドワ-ド

        Places:   Only 20 places

        The TLUG Bonenkai is a great chance to catch up with TLUG
     friends and meet the community. The event is open to all Linux
        users and friends, as well as those who would like to hang out
        with Linux people.

        This year participants will have the opportunity to dine on a
        meal prepared by our guest Chef and regular contributor
        Benjamin Kowarsch.

        *If you are planning on attending please respond to this email
        and make payment promptly as we need funds to organise food and
        drinks.*

        We will post the menu in the next couple of days.  If you have a
        strong preference for drinking out of a regular sized beer glass
        please bring your own as the kitchen only has the small Japanese
        style toast glasses.

        If you get lost,
        or simply want to get in touch with us, please call:

           Edward Middleton............090-3689-0292

        For more information, access the TLUG web page at
        http://www.tlug.jp

        See you there!

PS:  We need at least 5 people in the next 3 days to make payment in
order to confirm the booking.  So if you intend to come it would be
greatly appreciated if you could make payment promptly.