Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan

On 2/8/2017 4:55 PM, Furkan Mustafa wrote:

They can try Linode. They have Tokyo location.

I use them. Over the past 15 years I've tried four hosting services, and Linode has been by far the best in every way. Most importantly, they treat the customers like professionals rather than like idiots. Never had downtime, never had unasked-for upgrades break my system, fair price.

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan