Re: [tlug] strong correlation between lines of code and defects (was mojibake? emoji? (was: perl?))

Yes, seems pretty simple.

People make mistakes.

More lines of code means more opportunities to make mistakes.

As for reducing errors, we all do our best to implement various methods, such as unit testing, and planning out as much as we can.

On Aug 15, 2016 10:18 PM, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 15 August 2016 at 15:03,  <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

> How would you go about achieving a low defect rate?

Easy! Just don't make any mistakes whilst specifying, designing,
implementing, or operating your software. Obvious, right? ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh