[tlug] Looking for work...

All,
I just want to throw this out here before the meeting, I’ll keep this short and hope that I don’t annoying anyone too much :). I’m looking for a job. I’m open to perm or contract, office or remote work. I have 20+ years of ISP/Telecom experience ranging from network engineering/architecting, unix system administration/virtualization (Linux & FreeBSD), unix based ISP services (like DNS, eMail, Web/LAMP, PSQL,etc…), VoIP/SIP system architecture and call routing. I also have microwave ethernet link design experience as well. If I had to pick just one it would be Network Architect/Engineer (or Sr. Network Engineer) with a heavy concentration on routing protocols (BGP/OSPF/ISIS/MPLS) and redundancy.

I do not require any sponsorship as I am authorized to work in both Japan and USA. Probably the only impediment is that I do not speak Japanese, which I admit can be a issue since after all we are in Japan. :) I can certainly work on that part however.

I threw together a quick responsive web page that goes over some of the things I can do if you are interested or if you know anyone who might be. Please feel free to forward this on to anyone. My daughter also has a birthday party after our Linux meeting this Saturday so I will not be attending the social event after the meeting if there is one, but feel free to call or email. I can also meet-up with anyone if need be in the following days if interested.

Web Page
	https://www.m2os.com

Resume/CV
	https://www.m2os.com/timosburn-m2os-resume.pdf