[tlug] Sun X4150 BIOS and ILOM update

I have a handful of Sun X4150 servers for which I would like to do a BIOS and ILOM update in order to build a little Linux VMWare-ESXi cluster.

The current installed BIOS has issues with the latest VMWare, and I found the latest version (from Tools and Drivers 3.5), but in order to install that, I have to upgrade the current ELOM to an ILOM (long story).

Does anyone have access to the Oracle support and could get me a copy of patch #10371872 (Tools and Drivers version 2.0) from here:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems/patches/firmware/release-history-jsp-138416.html#X4150

Or if you have the CD lying around in an old drawer and have the file "firmware/elom_to_ilom/X4150-026_450" could send it to me or make it available, as described here:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19150-01/820-4930-12/GSG_TransELOM.html

Thank you in advance! Reward will be paid in beer :-)

Pier